Did Anonymous really hack Assad’s email?
I’m skeptical about Haaretz claim that an unknown Anon hacked into Syria’s Ministry of Public Affairs and leaked hundreds of emails.
While it seems like Anonymous will do something of the sort, the facts don’t add up.
What really bothers me is that no one claimed the attack. Anonymous almost always reveals their hacks through social networking sites like Twitter.
Any anon who had that kind of juicy info will go to the IRC and tell a spokesperson or they will just release the info themselves via Twitter. None of this happened. No one was even notified that the attack happened until Haaretz claimed Anonymous sent them the emails.
It all seems too suspicious. I’m not saying the emails are fake but I’m 95% sure Anonymous is not responsible for hacking Assad’s email.
10 Notes/ Hide
- aaa2zee reblogged this from anarcho-queer and added:
- daded reblogged this from anarcho-queer
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- drownedratindustries likes this
- linie-der-torheit likes this
- readinglist32 reblogged this from anarcho-queer
- readinglist32 likes this
- natsworld likes this
- cherrycherryy likes this
- anarcho-queer posted this